Friday, July 17, 2009

Style Is So Me





Just a few styles that i like. The lil wayne picture i digg the shoes a lot wif the skinny jeans and the bike chains. The Chris Brown picture i love those nerd glasses and with the fat rope chain. FRESH!!.. Lol, but yeah the New Boyz have swagg out the roof. I mean they style is just so me. From the baseball cap to the skinny jeans wif some fresh Nikes. And the Kid Cudi pic i love the sence of creativity in his outfit. How he is wearing skinny cakkys and some ChucKs, Its a gud look. The Last picture is just so enique this i the autum wear for H&M the style is just so sweet well imma gett at chall tomorrow HAHAHa. PEACE & LOVE

5 comments:

  1. hey wassup..im diggin ur blog..follow me on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thag grafetti (however you spell that) is really cool, where did u see that at

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i said thag i ment to say the my bad

    ReplyDelete