Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Post!!!!!!!



First of all i'd like to say thanks for checkin out my blog. I have big plans for fashion. One day i would love to have my own clothing line. I wanna throw out my shout out to Daniel Simmons for being my inspiration to this whole getting into fashion. You see i am very fashionable i normally rock nice outfits everywhere i go not trying to sound like i got a big ego or nothing i just carry a sence of confidence everywhere i go. LOL. But anyway leemme tell yall bout my self my name shayne asher and i live in burtonsville MD. I am 14 years old and my dreams are big. I already have my college stuff planned out and im ready. And this fashion thing used to be a hobby but now i think im going to try to pursue it. Well i guess see yall tomorrow PEACE & LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment