Saturday, August 15, 2009

WOODWAY BICYCLE

08.15.2009

Via: designboom

Click HERE for more pics and info...



Berlin designer arndt menke- zumbragel is the creator of this unique bicycle made using wood. the project began by investigating the use of wood as a construction material, paying close attention to its particular considerations. the result is a fully functional bike that weighs only 2.3 kg. with some special metal parts and carefully constructed wood pieces, arndt has created a bike that blends new and old together into one unique package. make sure to check out the








1 comment:

  1. hey ur blog is pretty dope man and i was wondering if you wanted to follow 4 follow ill follow you if you follow me? im trying to reach 120 also when you follow me comment on one of my post telling me tht u followed me so i can follow back

    ReplyDelete